East Bay College Agile Network (EBCAN)
Educational Services and Student Success
East Bay College Agile Network
The East Bay College Agile Network (EBCAN) is a partnership between CLPCCD and California State University, East Bay (CSUEB). Our partnership will deepen through this effort to increase student-focused equity pathways and an innovative model that increases certificate and degree attainment for students across all three campuses.
The EBCAN initiative kicked off in Spring 2020 with a funded planning grant, phase one of our work together. Further phases will include incorporating the research and findings from phase one to define an innovative model and implementation in order to ensure an increase in educational continuity for students from our three campuses and integrated systems which reduce organizational barriers to college completion.
- Annual Convening East Bay CAN Invitation - September 27, 2022
- Annual Convening East Bay CAN PPT Presentation - September 27, 2021
- Launch Event Recording - June 2020
- Through the Gate Executive Briefing Webinar by RP Group - August 2021
- Through the Gate Study (Brief) - May 2021
- EBCAN Analysis - September 2020