CLIP Application & Nomination
Classified Leadership Institute for Professionals (CLIP)
- Cultivate professional leaders
- Encourage community wide involvement
- Create networking opportunities
- Build a supportive environment
- Illuminate leadership skills
- Recognize outstanding service and dedication
- Provide guidance and mentoring support
Eligibility for Participation in CLIP
- apply or be nominated by your supervisor/manager to participate in CLIP
- notify supervisor/manager of desire to participate
- be a full-time permanent employee by the time the program begins
- have a desire to develop your leadership and professional skills
- attend an orientation on June 8, 2023 from 2p.m. - 3:00p.m.
- commit to a 2-day summer institute on July 25, 2023 and July 26, 2023; and
- meetings generally occurthe 1st Thursday of themonth from 1p.m. to 5p.m unless otherwise modified, some extra meetings maybe added
- Cohort members are expected to attend all meetings, unless excused .
Please note if you are officially selected for participation in CLIP, your supervisor
(or the nominee's supervisor) must approve your participation.
Classified Leadership Institute for Professionals
Wyman M. Fong, Advisor
Mary Armanuse, Assistant
Dr. Ozzy DeLuna, Facilitator