CLIP Application & Nomination
Classified Leadership Institute for Professionals (CLIP)
Why apply to CLIP?
This is a great opportunity to network and develop professional relationships district wide. If you are seeking professional development, nominate yourself (or a colleague with his/her approval!) Here are some benefits:
- Cultivate professional leaders
- Encourage community wide involvement
- Create networking opportunities
- Build a supportive environment
- Illuminate leadership skills
- Recognize outstanding service and dedication
- Provide guidance and mentoring support
Deadline for application or nomination to the 2022-2023 Cohort is April 17, 2023.
All candidates will be notified via email no later than the second week in May. Members must be available for orientation on June 8, 2023 from 2p.m. - 3:00p.m. Additionally, there will be a mandatory two-day summit scheduled July 25 - 26, 2023.
Eligibility for Participation in CLIP
- apply or be nominated by your supervisor/manager to participate in CLIP
- notify supervisor/manager of desire to participate
- be a full-time permanent employee by the time the program begins
- have a desire to develop your leadership and professional skills
- attend an orientation on June 8, 2023 from 2p.m. - 3:00p.m.
- commit to a 2-day summer institute on July 25, 2023 and July 26, 2023; and
- meetings generally occurthe 1st Thursday of themonth from 1p.m. to 5p.m unless otherwise modified, some extra meetings maybe added
- Cohort members are expected to attend all meetings, unless excused .
Please note if you are officially selected for participation in CLIP, your supervisor
(or the nominee's supervisor) must approve your participation.
Ideal cohort composition is:
- 4 LPC
- 4 Chabot
- 4 District
How do I apply ? CLIP Nomination Form
Classified Leadership Institute for Professionals
Wyman M. Fong, Advisor
Mary Armanuse, Assistant
Dr. Ozzy DeLuna, Facilitator