Maintenance & Operations
School Dude - M & O Online Work Request System
School Dude is used and accessible by deans and administrative assistants to record all routine maintenance, custodial, and grounds requests. CLPCCD employees should submit all facility maintenance requests through the online School Dude program.
NOTE: This system works a little different as it allows anyone to write a work request. The request is then automatically routed to the manager's designee for the area selected. The work order is then approved before routing to M & O.
Please follow the directions below on how to register and log in.( when requested the account number is 1781417472).
Once registered please follow the next set of directions on how to submit a work request. Please remember you only need to register if you are submitting a work request.
How to Register/Log in
If you are submitting your first request, you will need to complete the registration form. Use the instructions under New User to create your account. If you have submitted requests through the MySchoolBuilding page in the past, use the instructions under Returning User to log into your account.
If your organization uses our single sign-on solution to access your SchoolDude products, your administrators will provide you with an organization specific link that you will use to access the MySchoolBuilding portal.
If you are having trouble logging in, see Requester Login Help for troubleshooting tips.
Watch the Video Tutorial on Logging into MySchoolBuilding
- Go to www.myschoolbuilding.com.
- Enter your Email Address and Password. Click Sign In.
- If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password? link and enter your email address. We'll send you instructions for resetting your password.
The Dude Says:
To create a shortcut to your desktop, find a blank area on this screen and right click on your mouse. You will have the option to create a shortcut or add to your favorites. Creating a shortcut will add an icon to your desktop. You can double click the icon next time you want to sign in.
- Go to www.myschoolbuilding.com.
- If you are submitting your first request, you must enter registration information first. Click on the down arrow next to Never Submitted a Request? Register Here! to expand the registration form.*Note: Your registration will be complete after you submit your first request.
- Enter theAccount Number provided by your Administrator.
- Enter your First Name and Last Name, as well as your Phone Number and Email Address.
- Type the Password you would like to use to log into your SchoolDude account and confirm it. The password you choose must be at least 6 characters long.
- Click Register to go to the work order request form.
The Dude Says:
To create a shortcut to your desktop, find a blank area on this screen and right click
on your mouse. You will have the option to create a shortcut or add to your favorites.
Creating a shortcut will add an icon to your desktop. You can double click the icon
next time you want to sign in.
Congratulations you have registered and are now ready to submit a work request. When asked, the submittal password is CLPCCD
How to Submit a Work Request
- Make sure you are on the Maint Request tab at the top of the screen.
*Note:Any field marked with a red checkmark is a required field.
- Step 1: These fields will already be filled in with your contact information according
to how it was entered upon registration.
- Step 2: Click on the drop down arrow and highlight the Location where the work needs to be done. Do the same for Building (if available) andArea. Also, be sure to type in the area description or room number in the Area/Room Number field.
- Step 3: Select the Problem Type that best describes the request/issue you are reporting.
- Step 4: Type in a Description of the problem.
*Note: The following fields may or may not be available on your request form depending on how the Administrators have set up the account. Remember to fill out any required fields marked with a red checkmark before submitting your request.
- Step 5: Enter a Time Available for Maintenance when it is convenient for the work
to be performed.
- Step 6: Select a Purpose for the work if necessary.
- Step 7: Enter the date you would like to have the work completed by.
- Step 8: Select the Budget that will apply to costs related to this work request.
- Step 9: Attach a file to your request if necessary (i.e. a picture of damage or setup
- Step 10: Type in your organization's Submittal Password. = CLPCCD
- Step 11: Click the Submit button.
For general information, please contact the Maintenance and Operations Offices:
Chabot College Phone: (510) 723-7205
Fax: (510) 723-6854
For Chabot Service Calls:
Las Positas College Phone: (925) 424-1760
Fax: (925) 245-0567
For Las Positas Service Calls: (925)