Email Improvement Project
To log into Outlook on the web, go to Outlook.office.com and log in with your campus email address and email password.
If you are having issues with your Outlook email account, please contact the Help Desk one of these three ways:
- Submit a ticket to Service-Now from the link on the right side of the page using your username/password
- If you can’t log into Service-Now you can send an email from either your work email
account or a personal email account to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- Your organization (LPC, CC, CLPCCD)
- Your username
- A detailed description of the issue in the body of the message.
- A personal phone number or email address where we can reach you.
- Call 925-424-1715
Office 365 includes: Outlook Email, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Other Office 365 Tools: OneDrive, Forms, OneNote, Project, Teams
Free Training Videos (short) available on Support.Microsoft.com
Vision Resource Center (log-in required)
MS Outlook Email Apps for Mobile Devices
MyPortal and Zonemail support
Phone: (925) 424-1710
Help Desk / Service-Now*:
Phone: (925) 424-1715
*Standard service hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm